# Install on MacOS
Open a Mac app from an unidentified developer(unsigned)
To override your security settings and open the app anyway follow these steps:
- In the Finder on your Mac, locate the app you want to open.
Don’t use Launchpad to do this. Launchpad doesn’t allow you to access the shortcut menu.
- Control-click the app icon, then choose Open from the shortcut menu.
- Click Open.
The app is saved as an exception to your security settings, and you can open it in the future by double-clicking it just as you can any registered app.
# Download Kangaroo
Download the latest version of Kangaroo from Download.
# Install Kangaroo
There are two ways to install Kangaroo on your system, the first way is DMG image, the second way is install manually.
- Double click to mount and open the DMG image in Finder;
- Drag the kangaroo's icon to Application's icon to finish installation.
- Launch the app from app center to make it OK
- Extract the app from package
tar -xvf <Kangaroo-......tar.gz>
- Double click the app to launch the app